
*sorta reminds you of a .gif image in your comp, no?
2 sleepless nights!
And that made me a little cranky.
I'll be a little bad-tempered when I don't get my sleeps
sorry to those friends if I reacted too much
And finally I get to sleep last night after the presentation!
14 hours of sleep?
ahh..just the right time~
but then that made me miss my Japanese class
and also my LAN subject class
=/
Well, its still not the end.
I've still got a lot of assignments to do!
And it seems that I didn't show all of you
my works in class before huh..
Well,
here's one of my assignments.
We call it the Flying Dutchmen.
Don't ask me why, the story seems pointless~
And this thing is about 5 feet tall? a little less of my height.
So don't go telling me how stupid or fugly it looks like..
We put a lot of effort in this! (err..did we huh? HAHA)
Anyway, my lecturer isn't that happy with it.
He expected more~
Of course, we are willing to improve it~
cuz we're in the list to send our sculpture to some comp.?
And..its 1st prize rm5000 cash okayy!!!
RAHAHAHA~
okay, too much self confidence kills..
He is giving us 3 weeks to touch it up and also modify it.
Yea, we'll improve it.
Don't ask me why, the story seems pointless~
And this thing is about 5 feet tall? a little less of my height.
So don't go telling me how stupid or fugly it looks like..
We put a lot of effort in this! (err..did we huh? HAHA)
Anyway, my lecturer isn't that happy with it.
He expected more~
Of course, we are willing to improve it~
cuz we're in the list to send our sculpture to some comp.?
And..its 1st prize rm5000 cash okayy!!!
RAHAHAHA~
okay, too much self confidence kills..
He is giving us 3 weeks to touch it up and also modify it.
Yea, we'll improve it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment