Today I thought up of creating an Eavesdropping Device. Remember you see movies where they take a cup and stick it to the door to eaves drop. Well, I thought of creating a 'device' by combining the headphones with a pair of paper cones together to form an Eavesdropping 'Device'. Well, here's how I did it...
Some of my sketches for my Day 2 project.
This was a free gift given to my younger brother when he bought his laptop. He didn't need it so he gave it to me to.....dismantle it?
It was easier than I thought to dismantle the headphones..now, its just an empty shell~
I was quite happy that it had a hole, saves my work of thinking a way to how to 'connect' it with the paper cones.
Pacman! My first attempt of making the cone using plastic plates. But it didn't really work out as the circle wasn't the size i wanted.
There, the paper cone and the headphone. I painted the paper cones in black so that it'll go with the headphones.. Once I've finished painting it, I placed the cones top part into the hole and used thumb tack to fix it together..Once its fixed, I tried out the 'device'...
Well I was quite disappointed that it didn't really work out as what I expected. The increase of sounds around the surroundings wasn't that obvious..so if it were really to put to use, it'll be a little difficult to eavesdrop..But it does look pretty nice as a head accessories, no? Well, if it could really work, I'd bring it to college and use it to listen to lectures that aren't loud enough..;P
I'm super exhausted..good night peeps!
Zzzzzzz..
0 comments:
Post a Comment