Okay, so this is the 1st day of my 'Speed Creating' project.
I'll be creating a Jenga made of toasted bread.
I know you guys heard of Jenga, right?
Well, so here's my process of creating this idea of mine:
Aaah. The good old classic Gardenia roti.
The toaster used to toast the bread. Of course.
Using the bread knife to slice the sides of the bread. Slicing it as square as possible wasn't easy.
I actually used a ruler to make a measurement so that it'll at least be more accurate.
After the slicing and cutting, it was ready to play. I was quite nervous that it wouldn't work out because of the texture of the toast being more rougher than wood blocks would increase friction, making it harder to pull out.
But to my surprise, it works just almost like the wooden jengas! But it doesn't handle balance really well, still playable but not as long lasting as the wooden Jenga. I will spray a clear spray to prevent it from molding.
The 'fallen' toasted jenga. Well, if it were to come real as a game for people, it'll be quite a mess as bread crumbs fall all over the place when this thing fall. Maybe the losers will have to clean up the mess for losing. Aiiihh, pretty ma-huan, right?
Well, that's all about my Day 1 'Speed Creating' Project. Gonna create the second 'something' tomorrow!
No idea so far..hope something pops out tomorrow!
Good Nights~
0 comments:
Post a Comment