It has been more than a month I hadn't blogged. Again.
It's like I'm leaving it to die."literally."
But from today onwards, this blog will be back to alive again.
This is because I will be updating my Final Project 2's progress through here!
The Final Project for my Graphic Design will be about 'Think.Feel.Create'.
This project was inspired by a designer called Dominic Wilcox.
You can go to his website >> www.variationsonnormal.com to see his works and projects.
His works is about 'Speed Creating', where once a day, he creates something.
Mine will be similar with him. I'll be thinking of ideas almost everyday, from the week the project is given, until the last few weeks of the deadline, I'll be creating a series of 'things'
It could be random, it could be creative, or it could be inspired by something.
I will try to create as many items as possible, as I still have other assignments going on,
I wouldn't be able to create an item a day.
My objective here is turn something that I think and I feel it is possible to create,
and make it into a reality.
I will be recording down the process and progress of this final project 2 of mine,
which is one of the most important part of this project.
I will also be having a sketch book for this project, and in the future, such sketch book will be my reference, and could even be another source of inspiration to help me spark up an idea.
Mine will be similar with him. I'll be thinking of ideas almost everyday, from the week the project is given, until the last few weeks of the deadline, I'll be creating a series of 'things'
It could be random, it could be creative, or it could be inspired by something.
I will try to create as many items as possible, as I still have other assignments going on,
I wouldn't be able to create an item a day.
My objective here is turn something that I think and I feel it is possible to create,
and make it into a reality.
I will be recording down the process and progress of this final project 2 of mine,
which is one of the most important part of this project.
I will also be having a sketch book for this project, and in the future, such sketch book will be my reference, and could even be another source of inspiration to help me spark up an idea.
I know I'll definitely be experiencing trial and errors during this project as I'm still a student.
So I'll be getting comments and guides from my lecturer -- Mr. Law Hwa Siang.
But as what Dominic Wilcox said, its not the final outcome that's important.
I hope this journey will be something for me.
;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment