Remember those scenes when you're a kid,
you see a character pops up a cloud and shows what he's thinking?
I thought of making myself one and make it into a hanging lamp.
Thus, I call it ---- a Thinking Cloud!
Here's the process of how to create one,
though it doesn't seem to be something that could last very long?
But lets just enjoy the process and have fun, aite?
It took me quite some time to figure out what should I do
to make the 'base' of the cloud shape. And I thought
of making a ball-shape origami.
Voila! Though its not exactly round, but it'll do.
I've used polyester fibre to paste around the base,
it looks quite like a cloud, no?
And I add in a lightbulb to the 'cloud'
Now we have a thinking cloud, and it'll be hung
during the final project presentation.
Tataz~
0 comments:
Post a Comment